Alex Florschutz MA, (HPC Reg.) is a registered Art Psychotherapist with a wide range of experience working with adults and children both in adult mental health, Child & Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS), Education and in Private Practice.
She enjoys supporting clients find their inner wisdom through creative expression and move through any life issue towards greater clarity. The creative process can enhance emotional well-being in anyone who is willing to try it, whether it is for personal development or more in-depth therapy and can explore any life issue.
Alex is also a practising artist with a BA (Hons) in Fine Art and exhibited in both the UK and abroad.
She is currently a Trainee Doula and has a Foundation certificate in Source Process and Breathwork Therapy (Rebirthing).
She is a mother of one.
An Art Psychotherapy session allows you to:
- Experiment and play with different art materials in a safe and nurturing environment
- Express feelings honestly and spontaneously
- Explore any issue to enhance self-knowledge
- Use art as a form of expression and transformation
- Receive and develop a supportive relationship with the therapist
- Generate self-esteem, gain confidence and empower yourself to be more in control of your life.
- Art can be a powerful form of expression as it provides a window to thoughts and feelings that might not be accessible through language.
Art inevitably tells our personal stories in all their dimensions: our feelings, thoughts, experiences, values and beliefs. In the process of making these visible through art, we are offered a way to know ourselves from a new perspective and an opportunity to transform that perspective.
The Next Step
Call for an informal chat or drop me an email.
I will be delighted to answer any questions.
T: 01342 458749
E: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org